- April 21, 2014 EXTENDED – Primary registartion to the conference via Conference Webpage http://prpps.mruni.eu. Please note that in order to register to the event, you should register to the conference system at first.
- April 21, 2014 EXTENDED – Participation fee payment by bank transfer to the account of the 4th International Scientific Conference „Practice and Research in Private and Public Sector‘14“ (payment details below) and send a copy of Fee payment by e-mail email@example.com;
- April 21, 2014 EXTENDED – Submission of the full article (the volume – 8 pages) or extended abstract (the volume – 500-700 words) in compliance with the requirements via Conference Webpage http://prpps.mruni.eu.
- April 30, 2014 – Submission of the corrected papers ir extended abstracts, in accordance with the reviewers’ comments;
Selected double reviewed articles and extended abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (online ISSN 2029-7378). The conference proceedings are abstracted/indexed by Business Source Corporate Plus database.
- May 14-15, 2014 – Conference.
The participation fee is 70 EUR / 242 Lt (expenses related to publishing activities). For second and every next author – additional 35 EUR / 121 Lt (if co-author(s) will participate in conference events). It is relevant to indicate the “PRPPS 2014 Surname Name”. Please send us a copy of Fee payment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passive participation is welcome.
Registration via Conference Webpage http://prpps.mruni.eu or by e-mail email@example.com.
Fee – 35 EUR / 121 Lt. Please send us a copy of Fee payment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Name of Account Holder: Mykolas Romeris University, Reg. No. 111951726.
Address: Ateities str. 20, LT-08303, Vilnius, LITHUANIA
Bank: AB Bankas Swedbank, Vilnius, Lithuania;
Bank account (IBAN): LT857300010002492590
Bank code (SWIFT): SWIFT HABALT22
It is relevant to indicate the “PRPPS 2014 Surname Name”